Sunday 31 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


Well as you may have seen in one of my previous posts here I tried out my very first lip stain/ balm product and really liked it, therefore I collected my pennies and had a little trip to boots and brought a few other similar products to try out. The 'Revlon Just Bitten' stains were at the top of my list as I had heard alot about them on fellow blogs and just fell in love with the colour of this one so I just couldnt help myself.

I think this balm stain really lives up to the good reviews that it has had, it is beautifully creamy and moisturising when applied, has great colour payoff and lasting power too. The shade I got was 'Rendezvous' which in packaging is an amazing bright orange colour and on the lips transfers as a slightly more wearable but still beautiful creamy coral/ orange. I belive it is the balm side of the product which does give the lighter pay off of pigmentation however this does not bother me at all as i'm all for hydration in the colder weather we have been having. But now back at home and writing you this I have just discovered they also have a slighty different version with a seperated stain + balm which would most likely provide more colour, plus I have picked up somthing similar from a different brand so keep your eyes peeled for that to see how it goes.


Thanks for stopping by again, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment