Thursday 28 March 2013

My Everyday Make- Up

Hello there, today I thought I would share with you the typical sort of make up I would wear on a day to day basis. Working within the beauty industry and in a spa it is important that we look proffesional and well presented and this definately includes a basic but nice everyday make up application.



Starting with the base at the minute I am using the 'Bourjois 123 Perfect' foundation in shade 51 and apply this all over the face with my 'Crown Duo Face' brush. Usually I like to start stippling the foundation on then buff it in to the skin. I then use my 'Collection Lasting Protection Concealer' in fair and apply this under the eyes, on any discolouration (usally the nose) and any breakouts that I may have. I then set this with my 'Rimmel Stay Matte Powder' using my kabuki brush which I got from the lovely Zoella's and Sprinkle of Glitters shop, shoplouella link. I don't own a lot of brushes so then also continue to use this to apply my bronzer 'Rimmel Natural Bronzer' in '022 Sun Bronze' and my 'Sleek Life's a Peach' blush too.



With the majority of the face done I move on to the eyes which I usually keep very simple with a fairly thin upper lash line using the 'Carbon' powder in my 'HD Brows' kit with the angled brush it came with and a couple coats of my current mascara which currently is the 'Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara' I really like this mascara at the minute as it has a fairly big brush which is great at grasping all the lashes and does give some good volume to them too. Occasionally I will decide to do a natural smokey eye using cream and brown shadows usually from my 'Sleek' palette however usually I just stick to the simple eyeliner look as it is quicker and simpler. Usually for my lips I will tend to choose a tinted lip balm as again it is super easy and during the day at work I am constantly reaching for a lip balm to keep my lips hydrated, my reach for product at the minute is the 'Miss Sporty Dr Balm's.'

Well thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x
BONUS PICTURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment