Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm

Recently I have been all about the lip tints and stains on the market as it allowed me to introduce some colour into my make up with little fuss as it lasts 'most' of the day. Recently I purchased a couple Rimmel lip stain products which I had personally never heard of before but I believe have been around for a little while.


The 1000 kisses lip tints and balms come as a double ended product with the tint at one end in a felt tip like applicater and the balm on the other end. I quite like the idea of this formulation as you apply the tint to the lips allow it dry which takes no time at all and then apply a layer of the balm. I like this as it means you can always top up your lips with the balm throughout the day to keep them hydrated without having to disturb the tint and colour on the lips, plus the balm has a slight shimmer/ glitter to it which really brings out the colour of the lips.


On the slightly more negative side I did find that sometimes the balm didnt give enough hydration and that over some of my other tint and balm products it was more drying on the lips however still held a fairly good stain which lasted a fair amount of time and even when it did start to fade it was easy to top it up and reapply without making the colour look patchy or uneven.

top -140 Faithful Rose and bottom - 510 Kiss Me
Overall I was quite happy with these products although will probably favour the balm stain products such as the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains which you can see my post on here over these as I like them slightly more because of the application and hydration they give. I would love to know of any similar lip stain products you may of used or heard of.
Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment