Friday 26 April 2013

Mini Boots Haul

Recently I popped into Boots while in my local town as I needed to pick up a couple make up things but seeing as they had one of their many 3 for 2 offers on their make up and hair care I ended up picking up a few extra things which i've been eyeing up for a while.


My main reason for needing my little Boots trip was to replace my face powder and bronzer as I am hitting pan quite badly and I dont think there is much life left in them. Currently I have been using the 'Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder' I have this in translucent as I can sometimes find the coloured ones can be too dark for my pasty light skin tone. I like this powder as it is really light and soft on the skin and holds out well for keeping my skin matte however I do still usually need to top up of blot during the day. Along with this I also got the 'Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze 55' in the highstreet/ drug store shops I tend to struggle to find bronzers without any shimmer and although this does have a teenie tiny amount it isnt that noticable on the face and it is still great for using to contour too.

While at the Rimmel counter I also spotted the 'Wake Me Up Concealer' I have tried the foundation and enjoyed using it however had never thought to try the matching concealer as I was always happy with my 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' however after seeing good review after good review I thought as there is a 3 for 2 offer on why the hell not! WARNING you will find this is how all shopping decisions tend to end with me.. a good but expensive way of thinking. The concealer seems to have less glitter/ shimmer within it than the foundation however still has a nice glow which obviouslys aids the anti fatigue claims for the product.

Whilst in Boots I had also wanted to look at sea salt hair sprays as I love the look of slightly messy textured hair and as summer is slowly on its way, very very slowly but thats beside the point and I had seen Zoe/Zoella mention the 'Toni and Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray' in one of her favourite videos so thought I would have a little look for it. Now the full size bottle is over £7 which is a little steep for me which could potentially be a product I didnt like or use very often, however round the corner I found the travel sized version. Now for some reason anything in a smaller version/ bottle is instantly attractive to me so it was straight in my basket, this little fella was closely followed by the 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructer Deep Condition' I wanted to try this after recently using up a mini shampoo and conditioner from Aussie and as it came in another cute mini travel sample it just flew straight into my basket. Im looking forward to trying these two out so will most probably have an update post on that soon!

Well theres my first little haul for you, hope you enjoyed it. Have you used any of these products or recently purchased any new products?
Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment