Monday 22 April 2013

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner

I recently purchased these on a slight whim as I was just looking for a small travel sized shampoo and conditioner to take swimming with me, I found these in the travel size section of my local supermarket and they looked the best of the little bunch on offer. I had never tried any Aussie products before although had heard many good things about them so was looking forward to giving them a go.

The first thing I noticed and my most favourite part of the product is the smell, they are literally the best smelling thing I have ever smelt, they smell really sweet like the old school black jack and fruit salad sweets, let me know if you remeber them.. best sweets ever.. and like 10p!!! This shampoo and conditioner are aimed for people with dry or damadged hair which I sometimes tend to get with the ends of my hair however never usually gravitate to this type of hair care normally. I was  really impressed with how they did make my hair feel, just after one wash my hair felt really soft and smooth. They are said to contain Australain macadamia nut oil and with the various hair oils on the market containing similar nut oils we know how nutritious and good they are for the hair which obviously helps to give the hair the hydrated and soft feeling.


I was really impressed with the products and loved using them and have already repurchased them to continue to use for travel purposes and will definatly look into some of the other Aussie products they have on offer. Let me know if you have ever tried any Aussie products and what your favourites are. All the Aussie products can be found on the Superdrug website here.

Thanks for stopping by again, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment