Wednesday 12 June 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette


I have never owned a MUA eyeshadow palette before however picked this up last week when shopping for some MUA lipsticks which I love love love so keep and eye out for them too. This palette comes with 12 shades of neutrals, golds and bronzes with majority of them being shimmery of different densities and only two being matte. I'm a big fan of neutrals eyes and loved this palette as soon as I saw it, the packaging is simple yet doesn't look super cheap. I like how the eyeshadow colours/names are shown on the back as well as a quick idea on how to use a few of the colours together to create a natural smokey look.



The colours I have been reaching for recently include Reveal all over the lid with Wink in the outer corner and crease or Shy all over the lid with Lavish in the crease and outer corner which gives a very subtle look as they are the more matte shades however this look can be deepened with Fiery or Obsessed added to the crease and edge. These shadows are really soft and easy to apply and work with. The light matte shade Naked can look a little powedery however otherwise i'm really impressed with the qaulity of them.

 
I have been meaning to pick up and try out more MUA products as they are becoming increasingly popular and of what I have tried I am really impressed. Have you got any favourite MUA products? Or any you are dying to get your hands on? Bye for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment