Sunday 9 June 2013

June Glossy Box


Oh how time is flying, recently everything seems to be going double time i'm pretty sure I only got last months box a couple days ago.. well I suppose thats not a bad thing having costant goodies posted through my door. This months box was themed 'summer looks' and gave a few little samples to get you ready for summer.

The first product that caught my eye was the 'Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse or Dry Body Oil' I have had a sample of their original dry body oil in one of my previous boxes and absolutley loved it, it has a soft floral scent and feels really hydrating and soft on the skin. However this time the oil contains golden shimmer particles which really makes the skin glow, this is definitley going to be a favourite of mine and I think it will look great on the legs or chest.


Secondly I recieved a nail polish from 'MeMeMe' now a nail polish is usually always a winner to me as I cannot get enough of them, I have some polishes from 'MeMeMe' both from samples from previous boxes and also some which I purchased myself, as a brand the polishes are nice, they have good packaging and a nice consitencey however the colour I revieved this month was '67 Graceful' which I think is a great name but the colour.. not so much. It is a very milky nude colour and doesn't have great colour pay off, the picture below shows 3 layers of the polish which may be nice if you are a very natural nail kind of person however for me I think the may be used for more of a french polish than anything else.



Up next a make up product which are one of my favourite things to recieve as majority of the time I never have anything like what I recieve so it encourages me to try something different. This month I got a shimmer loose eyeshadow from 'Helen E Cosmetics' I have a had a few product from this brand a couple of years ago after visiting a trade show, I wasn't 'wowed' by what I tried then so it will be nice to try something else from them. This eyeshadow is a silvery grey frosty shadow which has great pigmentation and shimmer and i'm really looking forward to trying it out.


Finally two facial products, a hydrating facial moisturiser from 'Monu' I have only ever tried one other product from 'Monu' which was a warming mask which I also recieved in a previous box. This moisturiser is said to be for all skin types and contains and SPF 15 which is a must for summer, according to the packaging not only does it contain SPF which will protect the skin from sun damadge and potentially premature ageing it also contains 'soft focus technology' what ever that may be which is said to blur skin imperfections and correct skin tone too. I have never heard promises like this from a moisturiser so will look forward to trying it out.


Lastly another of my favourite type of product a lip balm from 'Figs and Rouge' again I have preciously tried one of their lip balm but in the tin form and absolutley loved it and was a real lip balm favourite of mine for a while however this balm comes in a tube which you would normally expect a hand cream or something to come in. This lip balm is the 'cherry blossom' variety and not only smells of cherrys but has a fushia pink colour too, and also claims to be a mutli functional balm as everyone loves a multi purpose product, however because of the pink colour i'm unsure is this will be as easy to use in other areas so I will have to test it out and let you know.


Well there we have it for another month, what did you have in your box this month? Have you tried any of the products I got? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment