Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Autumn Tag!



I spotted this tag on Make Up Savvy' blog earlier this week and as I love this time of year I thought I would have a go and answer all the questions for you and I tag all of you reading this to have a go too!

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
I love autumn as hopefully you have had a great sunny summer with lots of barbeques and beach fun and as the weather starts to cool you get to dig out your big jumpers and fluffy pyjamas and have some well earned cosy nights in and of course look forward to Christmas! (And my birthday!)

2. Favourite drink?
Following on from before what better to have on a chilly night than a hot chocolate! I'm not a huge hot drink fan and only really drink green tea if any so what better time to have a hot chocolate with all the toppings.

3. Favourite scent/ candle?
During the summer I love tropical fruity scents and as it turns to autumn I start to prefer much more warmer mellow smells like vanilla and cinnamon.

4. Best lipstick?
At the beginning of the year I wasn't a huge lipstick wearer but as the has gone grown a slight obsession and as autumn is upon us I love the berry toned lip colours however have yet to find my perfect one .

5. Go to moisturiser?
Throughout the year I have a pretty oily skin type meaning I need something to keep my skin matte and my make up in place. One moisturiser I love and is great at doing this is the Garnier Shine Be Gone, it has a lovely texture and keeps the skin matte without drying it out. However recently I have also been using the La Roche Posay Efflaclar Duo which I have also been really liking.

 
6. Go to colour for the eyes?
As the bright berry lip colours start to come out I like to keep the eyes simple with neautral browns, creams and champagne colors for a subtle light look like the MUA Undress Me Too Palette.


7. Favourite music/ band/ singer to listen to?
I don't think there is a certain type of artist or band I like to listen to in autumn as it changes all the time however all year round I am a sucker for a boyband from The Wanted to One Direction to the Vamps I love them all!

8. Favourite outfit to wear?
As autumn draws in I genuinely look forward to digging out the thick wooly jumpers especially as it starts to get chilly which this year in England has happened in a flash, so my favourite go to out fit is skinny jeans, a plain vest top with a big fluffy jumper and some trainer wedges.

9. Autumn treat?
This is a pretty broad question I suppose my cheeky hot chocolate here and there in the autumn is a treat for my tummy and buying lovely new scents and candles for the house is a treat too.

10. Favourite place to be?
This is tough to call and my two options are complete polar opposites first being outside on a country side walk in lots of chunky layers ands boots with the sun shining but the air crisp and cold. Or on the other hand at home, on the sofa watching a film with a cosy blanket and warm drink.

And there you have it my take on my favourite things in autumn and I tag all of you reading this to have a go at answering all the questions too so I can see what you like about autumn! Thanks for stopping by , bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment