Friday 20 September 2013

Face Mask Friday: Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Mask

Hello there, today i have a face mask I found in my local Superdrug which is an own brand packet mask from Superdrug. The format and packaging of these masks are very similar to the ever so popular montagnue jenuesse and similar to them provide a huge range of different types and properties of masks for a big variety or skin types.

The mask I am using is the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask which is obviously a clay mask so great for drawing out extra oils and impurities from the skin, it has a lovely zesty scent of lemons and eucalyptus which makes it really uplifting and invigorating. I did find when wearing it I experienced some tingling and cooling sensations therefore wouldn't recommend it for the more sensitive skin types but absolutely for a anyone with any problem breakouts or oiliness.


This mask retails for a bargain or 99p and I got mine when a buy one get on half price offer was on, even better! Plus although you would think one sachet means one application there is so much product withing the packet you can always get a good 3 uses out of it making it super money saving, I love them! Have you tried any of these masks or similar brand like these? Let me know! Bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment