Friday 13 September 2013

Semptember GlossyBox


Oh golly another month has past us again and this months box of treats are turning up at everyones doorsteps. This months box has a London theme as the London fashion week hype is going on all over and this months we have some goodies from our lovely own country the UK and there are some pretty good ones too!


First up I got a beautiful blusher from HD Brows, now I know that this brand is pretty big here in the UK and I do have one of their quad palletes which I love but I never realised they did other make up products too. I got the blusher in number 2 which is a gorgeous rosey pink with a golden shimmer which gives a really beautiful rosey glow.


Next up I got a little perfume sample from Elizabeth Arden again something I was unaware that this company did. This scent is called untold and it a very feminine and floral scent something that reminds me of what the older generations of my family would wear like my mum and auntie but is not musky, talcy or old at all. I also recieved Classic Shine Gloss Serum from Toni & Guy which is said to be a lightweight serum which provides gloss and shine to the hair which I think all hair types could benefit from and it has a lovely classic salon scent.

Another make up product I recieved was an eyeliner from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics, this is a felt tip like liner which applies wet similar to a liquid liner however is said to be much easier to use as you hold and use it just like a pen. I was surprised how large the nib of the liner was however you can see from the picture below it is achievable to change the thickness of the line depending on how you hold the pen.


And finally what better to add to a cat wing eyeliner than a great pair of lashes. These lashes are from Eyelure and are some of their 'per glued lashes' meaning they don't come with any glue but instead have an extremely sticky lash band, at first I was a little apprehensive if they would actually hold and stay put but they sure did. They look pretty out there in the packet especially for a non lash wearer like me however when on they do look really lovely and definitely wearable.

 
And there we have it a little round up on my September box, have you tried any of these products before? What were your thoughts? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment