Wednesday 3 July 2013

Superdrug Haul!

I recently had a little trip into my local town, mainly to shop for an outfit for an upcoming event but also to pick up a couple beauty things too. Although as you may know from a couple previous 'hauls' that I have done, a couple things turn into a couple more.. and then maybe a couple more on top of that! Whooops!


The first thing isn't an incredibly interesting item is the 'Superdrug Aqueous Cream' this is cream emollient for dry skin similar to the 'E45' type creams. I have used this for a little while as a cream for my hands due to the eczema I get from my work, it is a very gentle cream with no fragrance making it great for sensitive skin and skin conditions on people of all ages. Another great point is that you get this giant 500g pot for only £2.99 bargain!


Next I picked up the 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner' a little while back I picked up a small travel size of this product after hearing many good reviews of it and just like the rest I absolutely loved using it. It smells amazing like bubble gum and all things sweet and scrummy, feels amazing on the hair and really gives it a deep conditioned and nourished feel and is still pretty good value at £3.50 for 250ml which will last you a little while as its a product you wouldn't want to use all the time.


The last few products I got were from the 'B' make up range, I had been looking to purchase a make up primer after trying one for the very first time after getting a sample in my beauty box. I picked up the ' B Prepared' make up primer which is said to reduce the appearance of pores and smooth and soften the skin which are all pretty important factors of a product like this so I'll have to let you know how this lives up to their claims. Another product I got was their 'B All' mascara which is said to lengthen, define and volumise the lashes all in the one mascara. They also offered different mascaras which concentrate on doing one of the things above for the lashes however I always prefer an all rounder performer.

 
 
The final product I picked up was one of their 'B. Sheer Conditioning Lipsticks' I got mine in the shade 'Flamingo 088' which is a fuchsia pink colour with a slight shimmer. This applies to the lips really smoothly as it has a tinted balm kind of feel but gives pigmentation more that a tinted balm but less that a full on lipstick but its a nice amount of colour to wear during the day for a more wearable look. Well that's all for my little haul this time, have you tried any of these products or wanting to in the future? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment