Saturday 6 July 2013

B. Make Up

For those of you that may not know the brand 'B.' is a fairly new company to the shop 'Superdrug' this brand has been around for a couple of months now and I have tried in the past a few of their skin care items such as their cleansing water which I really liked and on a recent shopping trip I picked up a couple of their make up items.


I had originally picked up the make up primer as that was the main thing I was looking for as I had  never tried one until receiving a little sample in one of my recent beauty boxes, as I was unaware if many were available on the high street and the quality of them I thought I would give this one a try. I'm still unsure if primers make a lot of difference for me and my oily skin but I'll definitely keep on trying.


A couple other items I picked up from them include their 'B. All' mascara which is said to lengthen define and volumise the lashes all in the one formulation. The brush has fairly short fibre bristles which work nicely however the mascara is still in the 'a bit new and thin and wet' stage for me I like it when they dry up slightly which then usually makes them work a lot better for me. Am I the only one that thinks this?


The final item I picked up was one of their moisturising lipsticks in the colour '66 Flamingo' which is a fairly bright rosy pink colour. This lipstick applies really nicely similar to a tinted balm however has a little more colour pay off as it still is classed as a lipstick, it doesn't have the greatest staying power in the world however when it does fade away it almost leaves a light tint of the lipstick colour behind so it doesn't suddenly look horrific or patchy.



Overall I was pretty impressed with the few little items I picked up, the brand isn't the cheapest my items varied from £9.99 to £6.99 and can all be found on their website here plus they have an offer on right now so go check it out!! Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment