Monday 22 July 2013

July GlossyBox

Well July's box has arrived and with it they have created a seaside splash theme perfect for the beautiful weather we have been having in England, yes we have actually been having nice weather for once!! This months box came with a great mix of products to give you the perfect summer beach look along with some summer must haves to help enjoy and sometimes bare the weather.


First up the first thing that caught my eye was the Ciate Paint Pot nail polish, I have heard a lot about this brand especially for their nail effects such as the caviar and now feather effect polishes. This is the first polish I have ever tried from them and I got mine in the shade 'Mistress' which is a classic bright red shade which is always a winner for the summer time.


I also got two small facial product samples firstly a facial serum from the brand 'Pukka' which is said to be their radiance serum which says it will brighten, restore and revitalise your skin. I have recently been much more in to introducing serums into my skin are routine so will look forward to trying this out. I also recieved a product from 'Coola' which is a but of an all rounder facial product as it says to be a moisturiser, has an SPF of 20 and also provides a small amount of colour with a slight shimmer to give a little coverage and evening of the skin tone.



Another facial product I received was from 'Anatomicals' which I have tried a few products from before and really enjoyed, this time I got a facial spritz to keep you and your skin fresh. The 'spritz' is a little wet if it is not ridiculously stupid to say that and a lot heavier than I expected or the mist as they say. It contains lavender and peppermint extracts which give it a nice calming scent but it isn't overpowering at all. A really nice product which I will definitely be keeping handy in this warmer weather. My final product I got was from 'Bamboo Style' and is a tousled texture mist for the hair, again this is a great product for summer as fuss free messy hair is always a winner, this doesn't have a strong smell and claims to add texture, volume and a healthy shine and also is free from a lot of chemicals and product nasty's.


Well again another great box Glossy Box I'm very excited to use and try out all these products this month, what did you get in your box this month? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment