Saturday 31 August 2013

Empties #6


Well another months is here and I have some more products that I have used up and wanted to share with you! This month I don't have a huge variety of products I have used but firstly I have a few different hair products. This month I used up a shampoo and conditioner from 'Elvive' this is a cheap and cheerful high street brand that have lots of variety of hair products for different hair types. Their Nutri - Gloss range I always gravitate back to as it makes the hair super shiny and soft and also has a normal and light formula for those more prone to greasy hair that done want any heavy products weighing their hair down.


I also used up two hair styling products, first the biggest can of hairspray you ever did see 'VO5 High Volume Hairspray' I had never used this before and most likely brought is as it was on some sort of offer, this hairspray is said to be extra strong hold and weather resistant which suits me pretty well for my day to day life as within my work I constantly have my hair up and off my face. I definitely agree it was a strong hold hairspray and did the job well whether is works well for volume I'm not too sure but for me it was great! I also used up the 'Paul Mitchell Moisture Mist' I received this in one of my beauty boxes a little while ago and wasn't hugely impressed by this. It is said to be a hydrating spray for thirsty hair and skin, so pretty much it felt like a nice smelling water. I did use it as it was great to use post washing my hair to give it a nice tropical scent and did help a little when brushing but I didn't witness any hydration miracle occurring.


One of my real favourite products I used up this month which is my 'Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur' perfume which I don't have a clue what it means but I know it smells amazing and really lasts on the skin too. I buy this scent again and again as it is a beautiful day to day floral scent although I'm usually not a huge floral fan but it is very subtle and fresh too making it easy to wear for lots of occasions. I finally also used up one of the new 'Dove Compressed Deodorant's' I think a deodorant is a pretty standard products which I'm not sure I can enlighten you about much however it is another product which a beautiful scent. Usually I find most deodorants have the same powdery scent but this which is said to be pomegranate and lemon verbena scent which really makes a difference smelling really fresh and fruity which makes you feel even more clean.


Well there we have it another little selection of products I have used up. What have used up recently? Have you tried any of the products I have used? I would love to hear back from you, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment