Tuesday 27 August 2013

August Glossy Box


A little late on this one things have just been a little all over the shop but here we have August' instalment of Glossy Box goodies. This months theme was high flyers including products that are said to be perfect for the girl on the go. The first thing I noticed was the Emite Make Up eyelash curlers, its has been years since I have used a pair of these as luckily I do have a natural curl to my lashes and never found a pair that did a great deal more. This pair however is the most comfortable pair I have ever tried with replaceable soft rubber edges and they do a pretty good job too!


I also got a sample of the Urban Veda Daily Radiance facial wash which is said to balance and brighten the skin, I haven't had much of a chance to try this out yet so I'll have to get back to you on that one if its a good'en. I received a hair product sample too from Tresemme which is their Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment, again I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but i'm looking forward to as I love a hair treatment or deep conditioner as your hair always needs a little pamper and hydration too.


Jelly Pong Pong is a brand I have received a couple products from before in previous boxes and I really like them as a brand, this time I got one of their 2 in 1 Shadow Liner in black which is a lovely soft pencil, it is a little large as it doubles up as an eye shadow pencil but I'm looking forward to trying out a few different looks with this little multi- tasker. Finally I received Oceane Make Up Remover Pen all the way from brazil, it had a pen full of a make up remover and changeable cotton bud like tips which slip in the end allowing you to remove little bits of make up such as smudged liner or lipstick without disturbing the rest of your make up.


And there is my August Box, I'm very happy as there are lots of products I have rarely or ever used before and a good range of products too? Have you tried anything like these before? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment