Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Baby Lips have Landed

Maybelline Baby Lips have been talked about a lot by our fellow bloggers from across the pond and now they have finally arrived in the UK so I went to pick up a couple from Boots with their 3 for 2 offer which is on now! I picked up the Intense Care, Peach Kiss and Pink Punch ones.



The lip balms come in two varieties, 3 which are concentrated on lip care and hydration and the other 3 which are still moisturising but with a hint of colour. The intense care I the first one I picked up as it seemed to be the most promising to be the most beneficial and hydrating for my lips which I feel I need every now and again. It is definitely a hydrating and moisturising balm but surprisingly has no scent at all if anything a bit of a gross one and is doesn't taste great either I think in the future I would reach for the Mint Fresh one instead.


However on a higher note the Peach Kiss and Pink Punch smell delicious, Peach Kiss is a natural beige sheen of colour with a subtle peachy scent and Pink punch is a little more pigmented with a hot blue toned pink and again smells lovely with a fruity .. well punch smell! I definitely prefer the coloured Baby Lips and for the £2.99 price tag they are lovely moisturising balms. Have you tried these out yet? Which one is your favourite? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment