Tuesday 8 April 2014

March Empties '14


So its the end of a month, I have used up a bunch of products and I'm going to share my little run down of what I thought of them with you lovely lot. I'm going to start with hair care as I used up a few hair related things this month. Firstly Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructer this product has been a favourite of mine for a little while, it is a deep conditioning treatment which leaves you hair feeling lovely and soft and smelling great too. Most of Aussie's products smell pretty good but this is by far my favourite, it smells super sweet almost like marshmallows and candy and all sorts of sugary goodness so if you not a sweet fan you may not like it but to anyone else I would definitely recommend this to you over and over.


Another deep conditioner I used up was by Herbal Essences and was their Beautiful Ends deep conditioner, this is used just like the Aussie one after shampooing on the mid lengths to ends of your hair but left on for a few minutes, a little longer than normal conditioner or if you like me much longer. This is my preferred way of always conditioning my hair as I roughly on wash 3 times a week so it doesn't get stripped and 2-3 times a week is the perfect way to use a hair mask like this. Plus you can get both of these for under £5!

Sticking with the hair care theme I also used up my Good Hair Day shampoo from Temple Spa which isn't as purse friendly as it is £8.50 for a 200ml bottle. Temple Spa is predominantly a spa brand explaining the price tag but also shows within the quality of their products as they have a beautiful aromatherapy scent and also are all paraben and sulphate free which is always a plus isn't it? Another Temple Spa product I do love is their Dual Act cream cleanser, this is perfect for combination skin types as it helps to deeply cleanse the skin without being harsh or drying out the skin. It can also be used as either a wipe on and off with cotton pads cleanser or washed off with water and a muslin cloth for a slightly different cleanse and effect. 


A product I always repurchase is the Dove Go Fresh deodorant in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena, this has a super light and fruity scent which is slightly powdery too which I personally like as it really does make me feel nice and fresh. It says to contain 1/4 moisturising cream with vitamin E and also will provide 48h protection which I don't think I really believe but this is still one of my favourite deodorants I will definitely pick up again. A very spring appropriate product I started using again and used up was my Loreal Sublime Bronze Dry Mist tan, I think this is the perfect time of year to start building a light tan is your a pasty queen like myself and this has to be one of my favorite tans I have used too. Being a spray it is super easy to apply, has pretty much zero drying time and this one actually doesn't have that biscuit fake tan smell! Bonus! My final thing I finished up this month was a box set goody back from Christmas time which is the travel size Soap and Glory Flake Away scrub which fits pretty well with the tanning too. Spring is the time you want to start scrubbing the winter flakes away and ready for some sunshine. This has the typical Soap and Glory scent which I adore and is also a pretty gritty harsh scrubs which might not be for everyone but I really loved using. 


That's all for my little bin of empty goodies this month. What have you used up recently? Have you ever tried any of the things I've used up? I would love to know! Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment