Wednesday 16 April 2014

April Favourites 14'


I feel its been a while since I have done a favourite's post and as were coming into much warmer spring and summer time I thought I would update you on what I have been loving recently. Firstly a couple of body products, the first I received way back at Christmas time and been loving using it ever since and it is the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. Firstly this smells amazing like the rest of the Soap and Glory lines do, it is a fairly thick moisturiser but spreads beautifully and sinks in really well too. What I love the most about this is that the smell lingers on your skin for so long you could get away without wearing any other perfumes or fragrances! Amazing! I got this in one of their Christmas gift sets but it can be purchased on its own here for £10.50, its not super budget friendly but still worth a try.


On the subject of perfumes I have also been loving Yves Rocher's new L'eau Moment de Bonheur, this is a fairly recent buy of mine which you can see in my previous Yves Rocher haul here. I have been a fan of their original Moment de Bonheur perfume for a long time and have purchased it over and over again and this one smells just as sweet and delicious but has a lighter fresher smell making it perfect for spring time. I only have one skin care product this month as not a huge amount of my routine has changed however I recently picked up the Olay Instant Hydration eye cream and have been really enjoying using it. This eye cream claims to have an anti wrinkle formulation and is targeted to women over the age of 30, obviously that clearly isn't me but in my eyes there's nothing like starting anti aging products young! It has a really lightweight almost gel/ cream formula not making it too heavy for the eye area, it blends really smoothly and does make my eyes feel really lovely and hydrated. 

I have two make up products this month which I think are real staples for the spring time the first being one of Maybelline's Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, this is one of the tinted balms which gives a light peachy shimmer on the lips which I find is perfect to have in my handbag for a quick application to make me look a bit fresher during the day. It also has a lovely soft formula which stays moisturing and glossy on the lips for a long time and has a gorgeous sweet peach scent too. My second product is a blush from HD Brows which I received in a Glossy Box a while back, firstly the packaging is beautiful in an all black case, it has a mirror inside and best of all a huge pan of the product. This has been my go to blush for weeks and weeks now as it gives a natural rosey pink flush to the skin and has a very gentle shimmer too so it is really great for giving the skin a little lift and highlight. A definite make up staple for me.



To finish off I have two random favourites the first being a cereal, yes I know a cereal what a weirdo. This cereal is from the free from section in Tesco as i'm one of those gluten free ones too! It is their Choco Nut Pillows which even if your not gluten free I would still recommend as they are literally amazing! I feel i'm a little too over excited about some cereal but y'now who doesn't want some crunchy chocolatey goodness first thing in the morning! On a slightly less childish note my last and final favourite of the month is Bones, this is a tv series which I have been catching up on from their box set and I love it. Its all about detective work and solving murders and mysteries all from the evidence left form the victim, it sounds pretty grim but trust me its not, its a real must see. There we have it my current loves in life which I imaging will stay favourites for a little while, what are you loving at the minute? Let me know! Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x 

P.S a picture before you go of what happens every time I try to take my pictures.. cheeky animal!


No comments:

Post a Comment