Saturday 19 October 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calender

I had heard of brands creating their own product advent calendars in the past like Benefit however have always thought them to be a little to pricey until this year when I found out from a fellow blogger that Boots do their own too! The calendar contains 24 days of beauty treats leading you right up to Christmas Day, I'm not too sure if the products inside are full size or sample sizes but it claims to have £62 worth of products inside and the retail price is only £30. 


I love the idea of a beauty calendar as it makes it a little different and is just a great way to try some new products in a fun way for any beauty enthusiast. One thing I'm unsure if I like is that when I turned it over I saw a glimpse of what looked like to be the information on the products inside which takes away the fun of the surprise but I refrained myself from looking at it and i plan to wait till I have them in my hand and not peek! Because of that Im not sure if every calendar has the same things in I presume they probably will. I am thinking of doing a few posts on the products I receive in my calendar wether I do a few during the 24 days as I open them of a big haul of all of them at the end I'm not too sure, let me know what you think would be best.

Have you ever had a low end or high end beauty advent calendar I would love to know your views or experiences you have had with them before, thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x 


No comments:

Post a Comment